I haven’t done too badly since Sunday. Being away for the Saturday in Nottingham, I knew I had to catch up on Simulacrum. I managed to hack out 2k for that on Sunday and 1k Monday and Tuesday. It’s currently at just over 20 000 words. I have to have it finished by the end of next week at the latest. That’s another 10k. So if I can pull another thousand words a day, at least, I can make it. The deadline to sub it to Samhain is 1 Feb, so I know I’m cutting it fine.
I also added a few words to my post apoc m/m story and thrashed out the relationship of my characters with CPs who know what they’re doing with regards to writing m/m.
ROW80 is working for me. I think having this accountability – regardless of how many words are produced – is really helping me focus 🙂